Saturday, July 25, 2015

FALLING ↠ { spotlight tour }

25947833

Booktrope Editions | June 29. 2015 | Contemporary Romance
Negative Ion, book 1

With friends and siblings like hers, Kimber Forrest felt like all she had were enemies when dealing with her fractured love life…

Kimber wanted to be a lawyer almost as much as she wanted Roland Sampson, her older brother’s best friend. After pining for him for two years, Kimber finally accepts that to Roland, she will always be “his best friend’s kid sister” and nothing more.

During her first year of college, Kimber meets Samantha and her twin, ultimate bad-boy Jaxen Malloy, drummer for Negative Ion. Tatted. Muscled. Beyond gorgeous. Soon Kimber finds herself forgetting Roland and thinking only of Jaxen, much to Samantha’s disappointment. Like Kimber’s brother, Samantha wants Kimber as far away from Jaxen, female enemy number one, as possible since she knew all Jaxen would do is viciously hurt her. Not this time, Kimber insisted. Well-schooled on Jaxen’s reputation, Kimber decides to take what she can get, and ignore all the warnings to stay away from the handsome bad-boy.

Will Jaxen ever think of Kimber as something other than his “annoying” sister’s friend or could he possibly be falling for her, too? Kimber hoped so and, to find out, she was willing to take the risk of Jaxen breaking her heart… and soul.


{ about ryanne anthony } .

Hi! As you know, I'm Ryanne Anthony and I am a woman.

Okay, okay. You want more? I really don't like writing about myself (go figure) but here we go...
I'm a wife and the mother of two children that sometimes make me want to pull my hair out of my head but I wouldn't trade them for anything. They are mine and I made them, carried them and lost what little shape I had doing that. ;)

I am a semi-new author that decided after having several careers, I would listen to what my mind was telling me and write. So I did and I named my first book 'Mariah'. Then I chickened out and put it away. Then I saw a face that made me want to try it again. So I did. I pulled Mariah out, revamped her and was happy with what I did. Then I chickened out again, put her away but this time, I wrote another book and called that 'Broken: Book One of the M Series'. I let some people read that and several said 'loved it!' Some said, 'wow, I need to read that again!' And yes, some said, 'confusing as H and I have no idea what to do with this!' I say, bear with it, it's worth getting to know Mariah, Marcus, Matthew, Madison, Monica, Major and the rest of the M Series characters.

Now, there are eight in that series. I'm proud of them all; proud of everything I have written.

My goals in writing is to make my reader laugh, gasp, scream, yell, get angry, cry and nod. At the end of every story, I want them to THINK on what I've written, identify on a storyline or two. Every book, I try to do that. I want to entertain you, to not regret spending time 'inside my head'.

I love reviews, even if you just star it, so please give an author a solid and review! Review! Review! Please!

{ trailer } .



{ praise for falling } .

“It's the quintessential bad boy, good girl romance with a little twist at the end.”~Kelly

“This is a story about two people and the families that surround them. This book was a great read and I really enjoyed and I even enjoyed the WTF moments in it. Ryanne pulled you in from the beginning. I laughed and I got pissed off at both the main characters. I was even yelling at my Kindle at one point. This book elicits strong emotion as you root for the characters. Not just the main ones but the supporting ones as well. I was sorry it ended and I can't wait for book two in this series. Thank you Ryanne for pulling me into your mind yet again. It is hot and steamy in there and I never want to leave. Amazing book and I have fallen in love with these characters. I love this book and would recommend it to any one that wants a good read. I finished this book fast and then I went back and read it again because I loved it so much. Please hurry and write book two loved the book and can't wait. Again you blew my mind and wrecked me at the same time. Thanks!” ~ By Happy Reviewer (Working @ SNSBAH Blog)

“Ryanne did an amazing job of keeping me on the edge of the seat. She is the master of the unexpected. All I can say is watch out! Her style of writing pulled me in immediately and would not let me go until I was screaming at the end for book two. But I know her, i just bet Ryanne has something to throw me off my game even more in book two. I the dynamic of the characters and the overall plot. Just remember nothing is as it seems. So, if you are looking for an amazing read, get this book. You won't be disappointed.” By bbsbookreviews.com


{ giveaway } .

No comments:

Post a Comment