Saturday, April 25, 2015

{ arc } review || HATE F*@K pt 3

24999425









Hate F*@K pt 3 by Ainsley Booth

Publisher: Self-Published (late April)
Series: Horus Group, book 3
Genre: Romantic Suspense serial
Source: Author
Purchase links || amazon (soon) || add to goodreads

Rating: ★★★★








Hailey:
In the blink of an eye, everything changed, and I can’t pretend I don’t need Cole anymore.
He’s my heart and soul, but he’s shut me out, and I’m scared.

Cole:
Keeping Hailey at arms’ length used to be an annoying challenge. Now it’s a matter of life and death.
I want vengeance. And then I want Hailey to be mine, forever.


Final part of the three book Hate F*@k serial. NOT A STANDALONE STORY.





{ review } .

If you need reminders on my personal feelings for part one and part two, feel free to click through before we get to the real good part of this serial.

Because I thought I liked part one, and then I really liked part two? Ha. Let me tell you how I loved part three.

My goodness, gracious, if you loved Cole in part two, you'll absolutely swoon in part three. We've known Cole as an ass, and we've seen that he has the ability to be sweet and loving. Well, watch out, because you remember where we left off in part two?

We see this man in severe protection and possessive mode in part three.
Hailey will flip if I storm in there, worrying about her.
My gut tightens. Fuck. Better to beg forgiveness. 
There is very little this man won't do to keep Hailey safe. Sure, he'd been cold toward her in the beginning, but he's always wanted her. He knows she can do so much better than him -- he's no better than a hitman. Horus Group works for the best payer -- good, bad, nasty, or indifferent. But the more he got to know her, the more she weaseled her way under his skin, the farther and farther he's fallen for her.

The thing is... Hailey is good. Hailey is decent. Hailey is everything her family is not. Hailey is diamonds, designer dresses, and 'cheap' artsy necklaces.

But she has a pretty good fighter streak in her. She certainly made me proud! I loved, then, when she fully breaks for Cole. 
"I just need a hug," I whisper, and he holds me tight.
These two... I have loved every moment of their journey. We've watched Hailey grow into a better person, and we've watched Cole thaw his heart. Watching this man be sweet and loving has been quite the joy. There are times Hailey sees storms in his eyes and thinks he's mad, but really he has so many emotions when it comes to that woman and he has a hard time putting them in their little boxes -- because Hailey certainly doesn't fit in any single box.

I'm super excited to see where Horus Group leads us to next. Will Hailey's little sister get a story (because there's just enough there to whet the appetite...)? Oh, but Jason and Ellie, and those unspoken words at the end of this serial... Hmm...

I hate rushing summer, but goodness, can it be Fall yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment