Thursday, June 26, 2014

...they're coming, they're coming, they're coming!!

Oh, my, I've gotten behind! Not only that, but Maya Banks' newest KGI book came out on Tuesday and I had to force myself to NOT buy it .......


I'll buy it tomorrow when I go grocery shopping, but still.


My NetGalley is up to 21 approved books -- they really need to be read and reviewed before I dive into the newest KGI. I do have the entire Titan series read and ready to be reviewed (which REALLY needs to happen, as Cristin asked for reviewers for the novellas and for Sweet Girl; I read them a week plus ago and need to even up on my half of the deal), as well as 3 other NetGalley books to put up here. I have to finish reading the newest Catherine Mann book, Rescue Me, which was an invite ARC -- so that REALLY needs to happen, too. On top of that, I've been in the middle of a Sheryl Woods book for weeks (which really is a great book, I've just been sidetracked with all the NetGalley fun). And also.... I want to get reviews up of the entire KGI series before bringing Swanny into the mix.


Whew.


So... hopefully tonight and tomorrow morning I can pull up some reviews and opinions for y'all! Keep looking...!

No comments:

Post a Comment